RocketTheme - Perihelion
August 08 Joomla Template
The all new Perihelion template features an incredibly stylistic and unique design to add that special touch to your sites. Colorful textures and intricate design elements create an amazing array of layout options and combinations to provide a brand new look and feel.
Perihelion not only features a unique design, but it also offers the same adaptability and powerful features RocketTheme templates are known for. The RokNewsRotator content presentation module and an incredible 32 module positions mean that you can enjoy this unique style without sacrificing versatility.
An overview of the key features of this template are as follows:
* Joomla 1.5+ version
* Joomla 1.0+ version
* Unique layout and design with colorful textures and style elements
* An amazing 32 Module Positions
* Updated RokNewsRotator featured article presentation module
* NEW 1.0 & 1.5 Native RocketLauncher now available! - Create your own site just like the demo site with only a few clicks
* CSS Based Tableless Design
* Three level Splitmenu system with horizontal second level and vertical third level.
* Optional IE6 Warning / Upgrade Notification
* Incredibly wide range of versatile typography style options
* 5 included preset design styles
* Ability to utilize 1, 2, and 3 column layouts
* 3 built-in menu options - The exclusive RokMooMenu menu system, Suckerfish, updated three level SplitMenu, as well as a module position to use your own custom menu module (Module)
* Built-in IE6 PNG fix
* W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid
* Fully compatible IE7, IE6, Safari 2+, Firefox 2+, Opera 9+
* Source Adobe Fireworks PNGs included
Preset style variations:
Perihelion features the following 5 built in preset styles.
The RokNewsRotator Module Returns
The Exclusive RokMooMenu
* Configurable mouse-out delay to allow for accidental mousing out of the menu.
* Completely customizable animation effects using MooTools transitions. Can be configured in X and/or Y directions.
* Support for fade-in transparency
* Experimental support for IE6 z-index bug using the iFrame hack.
The exclusive RocketTheme menu systems in this template use the mainmenu by default and this menu is configured in the admin administator. For these to function correctly, understand that the ‘top level’ menu items will show up as the horizontal buttons across the top of the template. For sub menu items, assign Parent Item to these top menus to the top-level item. These will then show up below in a sub-horizontal menu when you click on a top-level item. For an example of this check out the demo server
For more details on the menu configuration options in Perihelion, check out the instructions on the demo site
We’ve created a guide that covers how to set up your new Perihelion template on your Joomla site. Full details on how to install and setup the template can be found on the “demo server”: http://demo.rockettheme.com.
Module positions are summarized in the diagram below:
1. This template fully supports full width configurations for use with galleries or forums, make sure you do not publish any modules in the side module positions ‘mainbody’ will fill the entire width.
There are a couple of configuration options for this template. The configuration variables are located in the template’s own index.php file. This way you can use the Edit HTML button in the Template Manager to quickly and easily make changes to these options. This is how you can choose the color variations and also configure some default variables. Also you can select which menu the system should use.
Perihelion Configuration Options for Joomla! 1.0
// Change the variables below to adjust the template
// If you have any issues, check out the forum at
$default_style = "style1"; // style1 - style5
$enable_ie6warn = "true"; // true | false
$font_family = "default"; // default|geneva|optima|helvetica|trebuchet|lucida|georgia
$template_width = "962"; // width in px
$leftcolumn_width = "250"; // width in px
$rightcolumn_width = "250"; // width in px
$inset_width = "200"; // width in px
$splitmenu_col = "rightcol"; // leftcol | rightcol
$menu_name = "mainmenu"; // mainmenu by default, can be any Joomla menu name
$menu_type = "moomenu"; // moomenu | suckerfish | splitmenu | module
$default_font = "default"; // smaller | default | larger
$show_pathway = "true"; // true | false
$show_logo = "true"; // true | false
$show_copyright = "true"; // true | false
$show_frontpage_content= "true"; // true | false
Sendspace | Rapidshare | Easy-Share
8 years ago